Construction of Woonsocket Reservoir #3

 

The Reservoir was built in 1895 and is situated partially in North Smithfield and partially in Smithfield.

The collection shows the construction of the core wall as well as photos of the land taken before the area filled in with water and also 2 years after the area started to fill in. Some close up images have been included to make it easier to see some of the detail in the photos.

Click on any image to enlarge and get more information. After that, click on the arrow above and to the left to zoom in.

Contact us:

Address:

Phone:

P.O. Box 413, Slatersville, RI 02876

  • Facebook
  • Instagram

401-447-6394

©2018 by North Smithfield Heritage Association. Proudly created with Wix.com