Located at 190 School Street, the schoolhouse was originally opened in 1877. Now the NSHA museum, the school and grounds are designated as a town Historic District. Restoration of the exterior of the building began in November 2020. Once completed, we plan to restore the interior.
Come and Visit us every second and third Saturday of the month!
Click below for details